AdamStrange Mister Adams.

About Monkey 2 Forums General Discussion AdamStrange Mister Adams.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yue 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Yue
    Participant

Mr. Adams,

It’s been a year now, time goes by so fast, it can’t be avoided.

I told you that yesterday, I received my degree in systems technician, and I felt a great happiness, because I finished my studies, although something out of time and space for my age, but the goal was met.

That is why I am writing to you, to thank you for your collaboration in this project of life. Although indisputably not everything is perfect, we always have to focus on the positive, I did my internship, but because of my age I was not selected to work in the job opportunities that were offered, that’s the bitterness of it all. However, not everything is bad, now I have a title, and although I am unemployed I manage to get something out of what I already knew empirically before, such as formatting a computer, installing and assembling hardware parts, things like that.

In that case, very grateful for your help, and please give my regards to Derron.

Cordially,
    John

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

AdamStrange
    Participant

Hi John,

Congratulations on finishing your studies. I really hope something comes from it, You deserve every happiness for you and your family.

It was a pleasure to provide some support for you 🙂

(I’ll pass on your message to Derron)

Feliz Navidad xx

Yue
    Participant

I wanted to write to Derron personally, however when I registered again on the web, Qube banned me, I think he hates me, I don’t know why.

AdamStrange
    Participant

I’m not active on SyntaxBomb anymore after having issues with one of the members, so can’t really help you there. but I am in direct contact with Derron who wishes you all the best 🙂

Yue
    Participant

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.