Alien Phoenix

Home Forums Monkey 2 Projects Alien Phoenix

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Betson 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Richard Betson
    Participant

Hi,

I have setup a repository for the Alien Phoenix gaming framework on Github located here. I hope to have code posted in a week or so. More information soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rich

Hezkore
    Participant

Awesome stuff!

Richard Betson
    Participant

Attached is an image of mojox running with Alien Phoenix’s GUI. Pretty cool that both can exist within the same app instance. Alien Phoenix’s GUI is based on canvas as the anchor but perhaps I can somehow modify things to support a View. It might be possible through some kind of View z-order to then have mojox components like the tree view seen below work within an Alien Phoenix window.

Fun with Monkey 2! ๐Ÿ˜€

Richard Betson
    Participant

Attached is an image of Alien Phoenix running in the Chromium web browser at 60 FPS! With full support of Alien Phoenix’s windows based GUI. I’m sort of blown away that it is running so wellย  and it is pretty cool to have a window based GUI in a web browser.ย  I’m using the same test bed application with a lighted map as before. Amazing!

Is there anything Monkey 2 can’t do? ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.