Apks wont install anymore!

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Development Apks wont install anymore!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nerobot 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

SekaiChi
    Participant

Android Studio puts the apps happily om the device through usb, but it does not like to be put somewhere and then installed on the actual device by clicking the apk. All security is disabled at this point of course, and we also tried to put the files im different places just to be sure.

But not a single android phone wants to install monkey2 apks anymore this way? tried with all kinds of different bananas and own code but it is all the same, it first lists all the permissions and surely it asks ifyou want to install, but just to fail every single time.

Can someone confirm this ?

Amon
    Participant

Ok, I just did a quick test with a Galaxy S8, Doogee Mix, and two HTC phones. I’m using the latest release for Patreon supporters. All apk’s install and run correctly. I’m using the latest android studio, ndk r17b x64x86, and all sdk updated.

SekaiChi
    Participant

So what gives I wonder because I use the same, the latest of everything, except going back one month to v 06 as 07 was weird in various ways (slow for the particular application im working on rigth now) .

Using samsung note2 and  samsung note4

SekaiChi
    Participant

it works !! other ppl had the same issue and that saved the day.

you have to pick build apk and not just rip the apk after pressing the green play button.

so relieved now.

nerobot
    Participant

you have to pick build apk and not just rip the apk after pressing the green play button.

Yes, green button creates kind of patch to run as quickly as possible. Size of patch is smaller.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.