BlitzMax is still alive! ( Finish )

About Monkey 2 Forums General Discussion BlitzMax is still alive! ( Finish )

This topic contains 43 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Yue 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Yue
    Participant

I continue with this, but stuck in the threads, it’s really complicated when BlitzMax doesn’t have support, and Xors3D is equally forgotten and I perceive that I’m the only one who uses it. But it’s usually fun.

At this point, trying to understand the threads in programming, testing, learning from experience and I believe in this I have managed to solve problems with the thread loading resources where a third machine with an I7 processor takes about three minutes to load the game, where in my old computer lasts about 10 seconds.

But apparently this is better, and I have managed to adjust the stable load times, I repeat this is trial and error and if necessary I have no idea how it works, so apparently the load times are good, both in a debug executable and one built for final release. This implies that I have learned certain things on a brute-force basis, such as compiler options and strange things in the threads.

Good luck.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Yue
    Participant

Yue
    Participant

Yue
    Participant

Yue
    Participant

Yue
    Participant

Yue
    Participant

Yue
    Participant

DruggedBunny
    Participant

Nice work!

Yue
    Participant

Yue
    Participant

Yue
    Participant

Another project fanning the collection, very low fps, a real tragedy and I don’t see any benefit going to an internet room to spend money to try this every time. But not everything is bad I learned many things, I improved my way of working and the good thing is that I don’t abandon it for something I don’t understand, but for my heavy computing power. Great tool BlitzMax. 🙂

papgar
    Participant

I’m not seeing images on your last 2 posts

Yue
    Participant

Last images 2 post here.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.