TestPace X – Under development

About Monkey 2 Forums General Discussion TestPace X – Under development

This topic contains 38 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Yue 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Yue
    Participant

I just stopped by to remind the creator of that. πŸ™‚

https://iris3dgames.itch.io/testpacex

http://www.iris3dgames.ga

Kind regards.

cocon
    Participant

Nice one πŸ™‚

Amon
    Participant

Well done, Mr. Yue. πŸ™‚

Yue
    Participant

πŸ™‚

Yue
    Participant

πŸ™‚

AdamStrange
    Participant

@yue – could I ask why you left SyntaxBomb site so suddenly?

Yue
    Participant

Yue
    Participant

@adamstrange

Mr. Adams? 0.O??

AdamStrange
    Participant

Si Amigo

Yue
    Participant

@adamstrange

I’ve been a little uncomfortable with some comments from the administrator, that’s all that’s happened, and for me it’s not that I see a problem, only that my daughter has read them. Sometimes it happens that since I am not a native English speaker, we can misinterpret the messages with the online translator. Just like that.

Kind regards.

Jesse
    Participant

Poor @yue you have no forum home πŸ™‚ and even though this thread to me is out of place, I don’t think there will be any objections with anybody you posting any of that here. Hope you hang around here and try to learn Monkey2. I am not a 3D programmer but several others here are. They might help you with your projects if you decide to switch.

And yea I understand where you are coming from. I too had a disagreement with the same administrator(not in SyntaxBomb), by which his response kind of went in to the deep end. I just decided not to deal with him and is another reason why I haven’t tried to register in his forum. It was nothing important and I really have no need to join his forum so I just stay here.

Yue
    Participant

@jesse Thanks You! πŸ™‚

retaking the thread

CheksPoints

System Particle

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Yay, nice looking effort there!

AdamStrange
    Participant

No problem. The last low shot with the particles is very nice.

Yue
    Participant

The control route test shows how to get to a certain world on the map, where we will have the refuge.Β  This test has allowed us to find the right balance between the number of rocks and a balance between performance and graphics. That’s when we have 500 rocks rendered and only a few visible near the vehicle.

At the last checkpoint near the mountain there will be a refuge where the astronaut has to arrive.

That’s all for today. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.