TestPace X – Under development

About Monkey 2 Forums General Discussion TestPace X – Under development

This topic contains 38 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Yue 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Yue
    Participant

At my daughter’s suggestion, I changed the ship from arrival to Mars, since the previous one was the Russian satellite Sputnik 1, now it seems from our point of view that a capsule, similar to the ones the astronauts return to Earth, matches better.  🙂

Yue
    Participant

🙂

Yue
    Participant

🙂

AdamStrange
    Participant

Be careful of using things that exist:

here you can see that the Apollo module was 3 man and very cramped. Where did your ‘car’ come from?

Also, check your texturing:

So everything matches 🙂

Yue
    Participant

@adamstrange

Hey, thanks for the footage. Not that I’m a great modeler, my models themselves are usually simple as I have no art for textures.

The model of the car was given to me by Piotr Kupsc, and his website is this: https://www.artstation.com/piotrkupsc he told me that I can use it without any problem, although it is obvious that I would like to have a 6-wheeled vehicle.

cocon
    Participant

Perhaps following the latest trends the astronaut would ride a roadster, instead. 🙂

Yue
    Participant

This is the vehicle of the film “Last Days on Mars”. I think I could do it, but I don’t have the art of texturing and the model would be a simple white material. 🙂

AdamStrange
    Participant

Here’s a start texture. I’m sure you can use it to build something from.

Attachments:

Yue
    Participant

@adamstrange  Thanks You!!

With the commotion of the studio I had a little time and created a box. ), Although the bad news is that even though I have the best grades, I don’t meet the age requirements to work in Canada, this is terrible. 🙁

Well, I’m going to create the 6 wheel model, it won’t be the same way it will serve as a sketch for my own custom vehicle.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.