Diddy2

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  therevills 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

abakobo
    Participant

Fields are also faster than properties. So IMO properties should only be used when they trigger something, not as an equvalent to field.

therevills
    Participant

Maybe, but I’m a Java developer so like to use encapsulation when I can 🙂

But for Struts, I’ve decided on having them public.

abakobo
    Participant

Fields can be public, protected or private.. Properties have the same encspsulation levels.

therevills
    Participant

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Nice!

Amon
    Participant

Now that is cool to see. 🙂

Keep up the good work, mr!

Amon
    Participant

I downloaded the latest github version but it refuses to build. Also, monkeyx2 is not able to detect it in the modules folder anymore.

makediddy2.bat errors out with a cannot find mx2.cc error. makediddy2.properties points to a dropbox account as the location of mx2.cc but even if I change that to point to mx2 installation’s bin folder it tries to find diddy2.monkey2 in the root of the modules folder and not within the diddy2 folder within the modules folder.

Any help would of course be appreciated.

Ta!

Amon
    Participant

Apologies…Only I can take Dumbo to a new level. The folder should be named diddy2 and not diddy within the modules folder. I don’t even know when I renamed it. That’s how tired I was.

Lesson to learn = Coffee is not a replacement for sleeping.

Taiphoz
    Participant

almost at a point where I should be able to port my mx project over to this, hope you keep working on it dude.

therevills
    Participant

I’m currently working on my entry for the Syntax Bomb’s Retro Competition and using Diddy2 as the main framework.

WIP Video:
    gtdc.mp4

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.