Don't mind me, I'm just saying hi

About Monkey 2 Forums General Discussion Don't mind me, I'm just saying hi

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Sibly 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Picco
    Participant

Hi people,

I’m not sure if it’s common around here, but I thought I’d introduce myself after having lurked silently in the forum for some time. My name is Thomas Finnerup, I’m 42 and from Denmark, and I’m a Blitz addict.

I’ve previously bought BlitzPlus, BlitzMax, and Monkey, and I’ve just started throwing money at Monkey 2. I’m not actually using it yet, though I’ve briefly tried it a few times over the last couple of years. I’m very impressed with its progress. Awesome IDE, too.

I’ve made various simple games (mostly prototypes as I hardly ever seem to finish anything; short attention span, anyone?), but the only one I feel is worth mentioning is my Boulder Dash clone, Duck Dash. It’s made in BlitzMax, but I’m almost done converting/re-writing it in Monkey. I’m going to convert it to Monkey 2 at some point in the future, probably later this year.

I’m looking forward to using Monkey 2 and getting to know all you nice people. 🙂

therevills
    Participant

G’day! Welcome aboard!

CopperCircle
    Participant

Hi, I also lurk on the edges and yet to have built much with Monkey2. But it is coming on great and seems there is a nice bunch of people here.

PhatPeter
    Participant

Hey welcome 🙂 I’m lurking here too

DruggedBunny
    Participant

Welcome!

Amon
    Participant

Yo. Welcome aboard.

🙂

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Hi and welcome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.