error: use of undeclared identifier 'EACCES'

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Development error: use of undeclared identifier 'EACCES'

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Sibly 6 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Amon
    Participant

I grabbed the latest github source about 30 minutes ago. I updated mx2cc to 1.14 and rebuilt modules. Android fails to rebuild with the error above. I’m using NDK r13b.

Amon
    Participant

Bump

abakobo
    Participant

same here (W10).. may be we have to update something?

Edit:
    working on my mac, will compare versions.

c0d3r9
    Participant

For fun i build monkey2 from source with the sources last night.

edit: if i build then any example it fails with ***** Fatal mx2cc error *****

I think its caused because mark have change anything in code.

I have a build one or two weeks ago and all runs fine.

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Android building fine here on windows 10.

NDK r13b.

That’s quite old, I am using 17.0.something plus there are updates – installing now.

edit: if i build then any example it fails with ***** Fatal mx2cc error *****

Have you rebuilt everything? There have been mx2cc changes recently which means mx2cc will need to be rebuild too.

Anyone else?

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

OK, things may be a bit rocky on the develop branch until thread support is integrated, although there is still no reason for the EACCES error AFAICT so please update your NDK and see if that helps.

I have successfully updated android components here to Android Studio 3.1.3 ; Android SDK 27 (Oreo 8.1) ; NDK 17.1.4828580 ; Android SDK Tools 26.1.1 and all appears to be OK. I can run the mojo3d template app on an API 27 emulator anyway, yay!

c0d3r9
    Participant

I think my error message from a sample code in the developer branch was somewhat unfinished.

I built a working 2018-06 some weeks ago.
    For me all fine atm.
    We shouldn´t forget that are developer branches  😉

SekaiChi
    Participant

Here it is possible to compile to android on mac at least, (there is no the room for trying android on my small window machine so only the mac can be used for multiplatform compilations).

Amon
    Participant

Hi Mark. I’ve updated everything and I still can’t rebuild android. With the latest source from github I get this error with NDK r17b when trying to rebuild modules for android…

Mx2cc version 1.1.15

***** Making module ‘monkey’ (android release armeabi-v7a x86 gcc) *****

Parsing…
    Semanting…
    Translating…
    Compiling…
    [armeabi-v7a] “Compile++ thumb”: “mx2_monkey <= monkey_monkey.cpp”
    Build error: System command failed:

ndk-build

The system cannot find the path specified.
    make: *** [obj/local/armeabi-v7a/objs/mx2_monkey/__/src/monkey_monkey.o] Error 1

***** Fatal mx2cc error *****

Internal mx2cc build error

Rebuild modules failed.
    Total time elapsed: 0 m 0 s.

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Have you rebuilt mx2cc too?

The github develop branch is pretty volatile, esp. right now while threads are being added. Perhaps stick with binary releases instead for a bit?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.