Errors with Android target

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Programming Help Errors with Android target

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abakobo 5 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nalle
    Participant

Hello,
    I have Monkey2-v2018.04 installed with pre-built binaries.

Compiling to desktop (Windows) works, but when compiling to Android the simple Mojo example template, I get the following errors:

Android NDK: ERROR:jni/Android.mk:mx2_mojo: LOCAL_SRC_FILES points to a missing file
    Android NDK: Check that C:/Monkey2-v2018.04/modules/mojo/mojo.buildv1.1.12/android_release/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libmx2_mojo.a exists or that its path is correct
    Build error: System command failed:

ndk-build

C:/Users/PC-123/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle/build//../build/core/prebuilt-library.mk:45: *** Android NDK: Aborting . Stop.

***** Fatal mx2cc error *****

Internal mx2cc build error

I have the following installed related to Android target:

Android Studio 3.1.3
    * Android API 28
    * Android 7.0, API level 24

SDK Tools
    * Android SDK Build-Tools 28
    * GPU Debugging tools
    * CMake
    * LLDB
    * Android SDK Platform-Tools
    * Android SDK Tools
    * Instant Apps Development SDK
    * NDK
    + All the stuff in the Support Repository

What should I do…? My App is ready, just need to compile it to Android.

abakobo
    Participant

you have to build the modules to android target before compiling your app itself to android target.

got to Build->Update/rebuild modules Then check all modules, uncheck “desktop” and check “android” (and “ios” if you are on osx) then click “update” and wait…

Nalle
    Participant

When compiling the modules to Android, I got following:

PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
    Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
    clang.exe: note: diagnostic msg: C:\Users\PC-123\AppData\Local\Temp\sqlite3-42a748.c
    clang.exe: note: diagnostic msg: C:\Users\PC-123\AppData\Local\Temp\sqlite3-42a748.sh

make: *** [obj/local/armeabi-v7a/objs/mx2_sqlite/__/__/__/sqlite-amalgamation/sqlite3.o] Error 1

Though my app doesn’t need “sqlite”, so compiling it to Android went through without errors.

If needed, I can upload files mentioned above.

Edited: I managed to create my first Monkey2 made Android apk. Question removed.

abakobo
    Participant

There was a problem with sqlite/android but it’s now ok with the latest develop branch (at least the lastest one I’ve been building).
    You can just not select sqlite while building modules for android if you don’t need it. The following release should have solved the problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.