Fullscreen issues

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Programming Help Fullscreen issues

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wiebow 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wiebow
    Participant

Hi there,

For some reason, there is now suddenly a problem for my framework to go to fullscreen. I get the result shown in the attachment. Sometimes when I switch between full and not-full screen I get the correct result. Also, the mouse pointer is moved to the upper left of the screen when switching modes. Very annoying.

Anyone else got this problem? I am using the new BeginFullscreen and EndFullscreen methods that are added to the Window class, as requested by Mark.

Attachments:

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Not having any problems here – I’ve just added Alt-Enter for toggle fullscreen to spacechimps and pushed to develop branch at github. Tested on windows, macos, linux.

BeginFullscreen with no parameters should theoretically do the same thing as ‘old ‘ Fullscreen=True (which is still in there for BW compatibility).

wiebow
    Participant

Interesting. So it should’ve kept working using the old Fullscreen property… I wonder what has changed then, because my framework and pc configuration sure have not.

AdamStrange
    Participant

I’ve just added Alt-Enter for toggle fullscreen

should be handled by the os on macOS crtl+cmd+f!

wiebow
    Participant

I shall try a compile on Windows to see if the problem is also there or not, to find out if it’s a local Linux issue or not.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.