How do we(on Discord) approve people for forum?

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Development How do we(on Discord) approve people for forum?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Abe _King_ 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Abe _King_
    Participant

Currently, the banner at the top of the website says you need to join the discord to be approved for the forums – well, we have people asking about how to join and I’m not aware of any process to actually “approve” them.

What is the standard process for helping them acquire a forum account?

Abe _King_
    Participant

1 – LETS END DISCORD APPROVALS: 

To expand on this discussion, having to use Discord to make a forum account is tedious. I would love for newcomers to have a frictionless experience . . . Instead, can we try to dedicate a handful of trusted-volunteers to moderate the forums for spam?

Most forums have a handful of admins & slightly more mods. I’m sure many ‘monkeys’ here want to fix the forum experience. I hope we can start opening the floodgates again for some new faces!

2 – HOW CAN I HELP WITH SITE DEVELOPMENT?

If not having the resources for working on the website and implementing some stuff to revamp features and security is why we’re in this state, I would love to help. I’m a web developer and have a lot of free time for these kinds of things and would love to. So the question is, how (and/or) can I begin to help fix up some site problems – like restyling, database management, and helping set up a moderation system.

Thanks, Abe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.