I miss the old ted2 toolbar icons

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Development I miss the old ted2 toolbar icons

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Skaruts 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Skaruts
    Participant

I was wondering if there’s any way I could get the old colored toolbar icons into the latest ted2go (as they were in version 1.1.05b)…

… because personally colors help me tell things apart more easily.

I looked into the files to see if there was something I could do, but I’m still clueless.

Hezkore
    Participant

Jump into Ted2’s “\assets\themes\toolbar” folder and replace all the icons you want.

But I would personally suggest that you learn the keyboard shortcuts instead, you’ll win a lot of time doing that.
    Eventually, you won’t even need to use the mouse while coding since you can navigate the code using some nifty keyboard shortcuts as well.

Users who have liked this topic:

Skaruts
    Participant

Oh! I had ran a search for “icons”… that’s why found nothing useful. lol I ought to have thought to run a search for “toolbar”… 🙂

Thanks.

And yea, I always learn the shortcuts, but for some reason I never lost the subconscious habit of picking up the mouse when I stop coding, so I end up using part of the toolbars in general…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.