IAP module

Home Forums Monkey 2 Development IAP module

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Sibly 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

secondgear
    Participant

I just wanted to say thank you to Mark for taking time to create the IAP module. I purchased it last night. It was one of the last missing pieces for me to switch to Monkey2. Now I am almost out of excuses ๐Ÿ™‚

nerobot
    Participant

So, waiting your game or app. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Your welcome secondgear, and thanks for the bonus!

I haven’t properly announced it yet, as it really needs the latest monkey release to be usable (ie: ‘internal::’ storage support for saving/loading purchases).

I have tested it with google player/itunes connect and it appears to work as well as monkey-x IAP, but please feel free to let me know about any issue here or even at the itch.io forum!

Difference
    Participant

Great news! ๐Ÿ™‚ As promised I have also bought bought the IAP module.
    I have no immediate use, but plan to use it at some point in the not so far future.

I hope as many of you as possible do the same, to support Mark/Monkey and the MX2 Mobile targets.

therevills
    Participant

Bought! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Mark!

What “version” is needed to make usable?

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

It should work with the latest version on develop branch, mainly because this has support for ‘internal::’ storage which you’ll need to load/save purchases.

I’ve been planning on putting together a new binary release all week but keep getting sidetracked – now firmly scheduled for Monday!

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Ha ha side tracked again, this time with rewarded videos for admob! Have them 99% going and just want to make sure I don’t need to tweak next release yet again to support them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.