Linux & Monkey2?

About Monkey 2 Forums General Discussion Linux & Monkey2?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sledge 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SekaiChi
    Participant

Anyone here using Monkey2 on Linux? 🙂

If so what Linux version to use are there any differences in the quality you get? How do you install it?

Also, everyone who know their Linux, what do you think of the Lenovo Thinkpad X131e? It looks really nice.
    Would it be a good entry computer for learning install Linux? Good for Monkey2?

Sledge
    Participant

Installed it on Ubuntu 17.10.1 following the instructions of a couple of posters hereabouts:

I added a desktop file for it so it can be launched from the dock (I’ll post instructions if anyone’s interested) so it’s pretty delightful, really. Maybe other people have had different experiences (so many Linux distros!) but as far as I can tell it just works.

This is on a budget HP laptop so I can’t speak to the Thinkpad, except to say that Lenovo thought it was okay to rootkit their users, remember, so there are probably better people to spend money with regardless of whether their machines run Linux nicely.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.