Maybe bug?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AdamStrange 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

SekaiChi
    Participant

I tried this graphical example on my friends MacOS and it if you happen to have an enlarged mousepointer (Settings/Accessibility/Display/Cursorsize) then you get a blinking grey rectangle flashing underneath the Mousepointer.

I don’t know if this is Monkey2 related or OS related but, there it is.
    Sorry about the fact that I couldn’t take a screenshot of it because it always takes the picture when the rectangle is out of the picture.

AdamStrange
    Participant

What version of Monkey are you using and also what MacOS version.

Tested with V1.1.05 and High Sierra and it works no problem here

Jesse
    Participant

Works fine here as well. 2013 MacBook Air, OS Sierra and the latest Monkey 2.

SekaiChi
    Participant

It works well here too without enlarged pointer I might need to say.

Could you please enlarge it to max (or midsize, anything than original size really) and try it? You do that in System Preferences / Accessibility / Cursor size

Jesse
    Participant

Dude, I know how to read. Thats what I did and it worked fine. I tried it max size medium and small it worked fine with all.

AdamStrange
    Participant

me too. enlarged pointer no problem

SekaiChi
    Participant

Okay so my friend reinstalled MacOS and he still got the same effect, I don’t know what to do now.

SekaiChi
    Participant

I said what everyone said here and I added that it was probably the old model so he got down and bought a Apple iMac 27″ 5k Retina, lo and behold, it now WORKS!

Thanks so much for trying things out 🙂

AdamStrange
    Participant

what was the old hardware he was trying to run it on?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.