Memorable Melodies

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Projects Memorable Melodies

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nalle 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nalle
    Participant

Hello everyone!

This project started with Cerberus X, but I couldn’t find a way to get the sounds working properly on newer Android devices, so I switched to Monkey2 and here it is: Memorable Melodies v1.3: Link to Google Play.

Memorable Melodies v1.3 level 1

Yes I know, I should have renamed the package with version 1.0. My Android beginner mistake.

There’s a cheat in the game. During game play, tap at the upper right corner of the palying area and all the mistakes are cleared.

Those little chip tune melodies are made by me… with ProTrekkr. 7 levels + ending scenario with music.

The game is free without adds.

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Woohoo nice, first ‘published’ monkey2 app?

Pakz
    Participant

I was curious on the tracker used (protrekkr) and downloaded it. It looks pretty nice. I was not aware of it before. It seems pretty powerful.

After Skaletracker I really not used trackers other then modplug. Now I am spoiled with all those affordable and powerful daws on the ipad.

Nalle
    Participant

Yes, my first published Monkey2 app. I hope it works well on Android devices.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.