Monkey 2 Splash Screen.

About Monkey 2 Forums General Programming Discussion Monkey 2 Splash Screen.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Betson 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Richard Betson
    Participant

I ended up messing around making a Monkey 2 splash screen. Above is a short video of what I had in mind. Below are the bump-map resources so you can give it a go.

Richard Betson
    Participant

The rest of the title resources.

Richard Betson
    Participant

I have posted (Zip file) code and resources to my monkey splash screen demo here.

For completeness below is the light image and code for the splash screen. You will need resources above as well.

Attachments:

nerobot
    Participant

Nice looking!

Richard Betson
    Participant

So I was thinking this. 🙂

Amon
    Participant

That looks pretty cool.

Jesse
    Participant

I like it. What it says is catchy and the monkey/image logo is really good. Maybe add some type of a more artistic font for the descriptive.

Richard Betson
    Participant

^Right on… Thanks.

I’m going to package this up and submit it to github/bananas (hopefully Mark likes it). If anyone would like to post an alternative font I would be open to possibly including it. The “Friendly. Open Source. Awesome!” text is currently a font size of 48 and an image size of 1024×100. I would like to keep the color the same

I’m hoping that others see the value of using this splash screen on their projects, especially the flashy and well done ones. 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.