Playniax news

Home Forums Monkey 2 Projects Playniax news

This topic contains 146 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  nerobot 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 147 total)
  • Author

Playniax
    Participant

Yep…

skn3
    Participant

Sometimes some of my best ideas come at the last hour of development! Looking forward to giving the new pyro stuff a go!

Playniax
    Participant

Sometimes some of my best ideas come at the last hour of development!

Yeah, I know what you mean!

Playniax
    Participant

Hi guys! Pyro 2 and the CrashTest Art Pack are here

Playniax
    Participant

The Pyro 2 modules are now visible in the Monkey 2 module manager so it’s now very easy to install ( install all 3 ). Just start the Monkey 2 IDE, find module manager, install and after installation just build and you should be good to go! Get the essentials.zip from our download page for the bananas, demos and templates.

Note that our website is not up to date yet. Sorry for that!

Playniax
    Participant

Just added a simple demo loader to the CrashTest Art for Pyro 2.

dubbsta
    Participant

@playniax just seen the awesome video looking to be a customer! hope more packs come out.

i downloaded pyro2 but cant run anything, i put the module in the right folder but idk  what im doing wrong

cant run essential either, i put that in the main folder

Playniax
    Participant

Thanks!

Did you (re)build the modules? This needs to be done. Otherwise probably easiest to use the Monkey 2 module manager to install the 3 pyro modules and after (re)build the modules.

I am planning to release a binaries btw soon with everything precompiled but my todo list is still a bit long…

Playniax
    Participant

Just added the Pyro 2 Tiled Converter to the shop. Early birds get it for $6 USD if you purchase it within the next 3 days ( normal price $9 USD ).

dubbsta
    Participant

ok think i got it, i hit the build and run button before… its rebuilding now!

Playniax
    Participant

There is a GUI project template available for Pyro 2.

The template has a loader, start, settings, help, about and in-game pause screen for a portrait oriented game ( landscape coming soon ).

The release includes all graphics in png format and Monkey 2 / Pyro 2 source code files.

Make sure you have the latest Pyro 2 installed!

We will release updates and new themes regularly.

Playniax
    Participant

And here is another new GUI template available for Pyro 2.

Same structure as template 1 but different theme.

Make sure you have the latest Pyro 2 installed!

Playniax
    Participant

If you haven’t played Pyro 2 yet I have created a zip with everything pre-installed!

Visit our download page and download the Monkey2_Pyro2_Binaries_for_Windows.zip file ( large file! ).

Just unzip the file to your drive ( not to deep paths ) and run the IDE.

You still need to download the Pyro 2 essentials.zip though ( bananas,demos and templates ) also from the download page.

Windows only for now!

Playniax
    Participant

Just updated the essentials.zip with some better tile examples. Check our download page!

Richard Betson
    Participant

@playniax
    Pyro 2 is free?…what an awesome move and I think, exactly what Monkey 2 needs. Great third party support and available in the open source vein. I’ll have to gladly follow suit. 😉

Just wanted to give a shout out… good job.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 147 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.