Ted2Go IDE

Home Forums Monkey 2 Projects Ted2Go IDE

Tagged: 

This topic contains 506 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  CopperCircle 4 hours, 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 507 total)
  • Author

nerobot
    Participant

Hm. Need to deep into canvas+image life. Quick look give me canvas’ constructor with argument type of Image. When we resize codemap – we must resize image, so our current canvas became invalid, and we need to create new one for our new image.

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Ok, just pushed lastest ted2go master – that little ‘errors’ window in the build tab is way cool!

Taiphoz
    Participant

does it collect all errors or just stop at the first one it see’s, seems like a waste if it only shows the first error it bumps into.

nerobot
    Participant

It totally depends on info given from mx2cc.

Looks like it take a portion of errors and can take more after we fixed current ones.

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

I have noticed a minor issue with the new errors window: when building modules, it doesn’t seem to clear the errors from the last build.

nerobot
    Participant

Now hiding errors list when building modules.

Hezkore
    Participant

Happy Birthday to Ted2Go?

nerobot
    Participant

Heu! Really. 🙂 How do you get this event ?

My first commit date is 29 aug 2016.

Taiphoz
    Participant

ted2go should auto join people into that channel, make it something people need to turn off, not something they need to turn on, I know that might be a bit controversial but I think it would be best to get people into it otherwise hardly anyone is going to bother with it.

nerobot
    Participant

I think will be better to show “welcome to chat” dialog, with description and where users can enter nickname and set checkbox “connect automatically”.

Hezkore
    Participant

I had the idea of making an Intro screen whenever the Ted2Go version number changes.
    The screen could tell you what’s new in this Ted2Go version, it could also ask for some options like how line numbers should be displayed, if the CodeMap should be used etc.
    And at the end it could ask about the chat, something like:

“Do you want to chat with other Monkey developers while you work?
    This will connect to a chat (IRC) channel in a bottom panel so you can ask questions and talk to other monkey developers”

nerobot
    Participant

I like this idea. Will try.

Also I want to add Tips dialog at startup, and irc chat as a tip.

Taiphoz
    Participant

any thoughts on giving more highlighting some time ? I cant stress just how important it is for people like me, matching Jungle’s options would be nice but in a pinch I would love to be able to have a specific colour for the following..

• global
    • local
    • const
    • function
    • method
    • class
    • number
    • operator
    • field

would be a big help.

Hezkore
    Participant

Yeah Tips would be good, but I’m not sure people read those.
    But they’d read a “Setup Guide” or something after version change 🙂

Hey btw, is there a reason for the mouse cursor not switching to IBeam at CodeTextView EventType.MouseEnter?
    And then back to Arrow on CodeTextView EventType.MouseLeave.
    I’d really like that.

Oh and if you switch to the ‘AutoComplete’ tab in ‘Preferences’, then close and open it again, then go to the IRC tab, there are ugly scrollbars. 😮
    I think the Preferences window needs a set size, or always open up at the ‘Common’ tab.

nerobot
    Participant

any thoughts on giving more highlighting some time ? I cant stress just how important it is for people like me, matching Jungle’s options would be nice but in a pinch I would love to be able to have a specific colour for the following..

yes, about $50. 🙂 🙂

is there a reason for the mouse cursor not switching to IBeam at CodeTextView EventType.MouseEnter?
    And then back to Arrow on CodeTextView EventType.MouseLeave.

I like it too, will try.

Oh and if you switch to the ‘AutoComplete’ tab in ‘Preferences’, then close and open it again, then go to the IRC tab, there are ugly scrollbars.

oh. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 507 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.