Ted2Go IDE

Home Forums Monkey 2 Projects Ted2Go IDE

Tagged: 

This topic contains 506 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  CopperCircle 4 hours, 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 507 total)
  • Author

CopperCircle
    Participant

Great your fork keeps improving ūüôā

Code Folding would be great, the autocomplete is great, would be good if it showed Function/Method parameters if the cursor is within the brackets?

nerobot
    Participant

Thanks!

Hint for func/method parameters is in todo.

skn3
    Participant

Wow just looked over this, impressive stuff ūüôā

nerobot
    Participant

Added toolbar with basic buttons.

Added global funcs ShowHint(), HideHint(). You can see the hint “Open project…” on the screenshot.

CopperCircle
    Participant

And a toolbar, looks nice.

nerobot
    Participant

Modern and so on… )

Sometimes I got error “invalid fiber id”.

Don’t know how to fix. Just restart app and it works normally.

nerobot
    Participant

Some improvements:

• Documentation tab – added navigation bar: home, back, forward (see screenshot).
    • Project View – added file action “Rename”.

nerobot
    Participant

I’ve refactored code style of all my classes according to Mark’s style. Will use that to get more consistent code.

MikeHart
    Participant

Great job on the enhancements. Would love to use it but it closes sometimes without a reason. Saving a source file or closing it for an example.

Windows 7 Home here.

nerobot
    Participant

Can’t save sources ‘on close’ because it’s a crash! ūüôĀ

Hope I’ll fix that soon.

I start ‘ted from ted’ in debug mode and work in ted#2 to catch bugs. You can do the same. And report bugs. (I caught¬†“invalid fiber id”).

Will be useful to¬†add button “Save to file” in Debug tab, so any user can send report with stack trace.

Also I got a small donation, it’s nice! ūüôā

nerobot
    Participant

Since new Ted2 has Source tab, I rewrite some of code to use it.

What I did

• Placed¬†CodeTree into Sourse tab
    • Added code re-parsing after 1 sec from last TextChanged event. Also there is updating codetree after re-parse. (before it¬†was done when saving document).
    • Also¬†you can see parse error in editor after 1 sec after typing.

Near todo task

• Replace my own parser with mx2cc parser to get more accurate result. Probably I’ll make mix from 2 parsers.

New changes are in dev branch on github.

nerobot
    Participant

There is new stuff:
    * New parser – some cases became better, some worse (wip);
    * Added new action by pressing F2 – goto declaration. Worked with global decls and with class members (wip);
    * Fixed crash if we type inside of file with imports only (if there is no one decl);
    * Changed items sorting order.

Hezkore
    Participant

Is there any way to make Ted2Go open .monkey2 (which really should be named .mo2 imo. heh) files in Windows?
    If I tell¬†Windows to open .monkey2 files with¬†“ted2.exe” it just opens a new Ted2 window¬†without actually loading the file I opened.

Also!
    Is there a way to copy stuff from the docs?
    I can’t seem to be able to select any text nor copy it in the docs, only click links.

nerobot
    Participant
    1. Yes. I will add reading of appArgs and we’ll can to open associated with ted2.exe files. Soon.
    2. No for now. Docs are based on HtmlView that don’t allow us to select text. So we¬†should to¬†open docs in our¬†desktop¬†browser.

skn3
    Participant

Liking ted2go so far, good work!

Can I suggest switching the icons to something a bit more monochrome (and modern looking) to fit with the solid color theme of ted2?
    http://fontawesome.io/icons/

Handy tool here for converting to png:
    http://fa2png.io/r/font-awesome/

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 507 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.