Tagged: Ted2Go Ideas
October 16, 2016 at 9:02 pm #4457
Great your fork keeps improving 🙂
Code Folding would be great, the autocomplete is great, would be good if it showed Function/Method parameters if the cursor is within the brackets?October 18, 2016 at 5:58 am #4505
Hint for func/method parameters is in todo.October 18, 2016 at 11:47 pm #4534
Wow just looked over this, impressive stuff 🙂October 23, 2016 at 9:45 am #4589
Added toolbar with basic buttons.
Added global funcs ShowHint(), HideHint(). You can see the hint “Open project…” on the screenshot.
Attachments:October 24, 2016 at 8:47 am #4607
And a toolbar, looks nice.October 24, 2016 at 9:34 am #4609
Modern and so on… )
Sometimes I got error “invalid fiber id”.
Don’t know how to fix. Just restart app and it works normally.October 24, 2016 at 3:51 pm #4614
- Documentation tab – added navigation bar: home, back, forward (see screenshot).
- Project View – added file action “Rename”.
Attachments:October 27, 2016 at 1:46 am #4654
I’ve refactored code style of all my classes according to Mark’s style. Will use that to get more consistent code.October 27, 2016 at 4:43 am #4655
Great job on the enhancements. Would love to use it but it closes sometimes without a reason. Saving a source file or closing it for an example.
Windows 7 Home here.October 27, 2016 at 4:47 am #4656
Can’t save sources ‘on close’ because it’s a crash! 🙁
Hope I’ll fix that soon.
I start ‘ted from ted’ in debug mode and work in ted#2 to catch bugs. You can do the same. And report bugs. (I caught “invalid fiber id”).
Will be useful to add button “Save to file” in Debug tab, so any user can send report with stack trace.
Also I got a small donation, it’s nice! 🙂November 3, 2016 at 4:29 am #4744
Since new Ted2 has Source tab, I rewrite some of code to use it.
What I did
- Placed CodeTree into Sourse tab
- Added code re-parsing after 1 sec from last TextChanged event. Also there is updating codetree after re-parse. (before it was done when saving document).
- Also you can see parse error in editor after 1 sec after typing.
Near todo task
- Replace my own parser with mx2cc parser to get more accurate result. Probably I’ll make mix from 2 parsers.
New changes are in dev branch on github.
Attachments:November 10, 2016 at 10:13 am #4886
There is new stuff:
* New parser – some cases became better, some worse (wip);
* Added new action by pressing F2 – goto declaration. Worked with global decls and with class members (wip);
* Fixed crash if we type inside of file with imports only (if there is no one decl);
* Changed items sorting order.November 14, 2016 at 7:47 am #5006
Is there any way to make Ted2Go open .monkey2 (which really should be named .mo2 imo. heh) files in Windows?
If I tell Windows to open .monkey2 files with “ted2.exe” it just opens a new Ted2 window without actually loading the file I opened.
Is there a way to copy stuff from the docs?
I can’t seem to be able to select any text nor copy it in the docs, only click links.November 14, 2016 at 8:04 am #5007
November 14, 2016 at 4:35 pm #5023
- Yes. I will add reading of appArgs and we’ll can to open associated with ted2.exe files. Soon.
- No for now. Docs are based on HtmlView that don’t allow us to select text. So we should to open docs in our desktop browser.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.