Ted2Go IDE

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Projects Ted2Go IDE

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 585 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  nerobot 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 586 total)
  • Author

DruggedBunny
    Participant

That would probably work, too, as long as it stays in place between runs!

Diffrenzy
    Keymaster

@nerobot: Please see http://monkeycoder.co.nz/forums/topic/openurl-broken-on-macos/#post-12616 for the syntax for the MacOS doc link.

in HelpActions.monkey2, this works for me:

nerobot
    Participant

I’ve added the issue, will fix later.

Or I can accept pull request with fix. 🙂

Diffrenzy
    Keymaster

Can someone confirm that syntax works on Windows ? (no PC atm)

cocon
    Participant

Nerobot, where are these parts regarding the code completion?

I would like to try a few things regarding the text matching, and how items are displayed.

nerobot
    Participant

@cocon

/parser/Monkey2Parser.m2

/view/AutocompletionDialog.m2 (there are few related classes)

/view/ListViewExt.m2 – my custom listview that renders items

/document/CodeDocument.m2

* .m2 – to be shorter

abakobo
    Participant

Hey nerobot great work on the IDE so far.

I’m personally still dreaming of a folding feature (and an indent by fold feature). Do you plan to work on it some day?
    Can the parser return the lines where a fold can be done (like function, class, multiline if’s,…)
    I’d like to at least make a full file auto indented for my own usage but the problem is detecting multiline if’s..

nerobot
    Participant

Thanks.

Classes, methods etc have start and end positions, but parser knows nothing about inner code elements like If-s this time, it’s not difficult to teach it but multilined stuff is a problem. Maybe Mark help me when I will implement that.

Folding is in todo.

What does “indent by fold feature” mean?

abakobo
    Participant

Indent by fold creates indentation automatically by fold levels. It auto indents all the file by clearing all indentations and then indent all the file according to folding points.

There’s a well known Notepad++ plugin that does that. It helps a lot in some situation and keeps your brain cooler 😉 else/elsif are not well managed in that plugin though.
    https://www.fesevur.com/indentbyfold/

Xaron
    Participant

Please (really!) please add “tabs to spaces” into Ted. It has evolved so nicely (the IDE), I’d love to use it. 🙂

Whiteball
    Participant

Hi,

Really like this Ted2Go. Thanks for all your efforts.

Unfortunately I seem to have folded/collapsed/shrunk the docs description pane and all I have is the list of keywords that the filter looks through. Still learning Monkey2 so really need the docs. How can I resize/get it back?

I can click on what seems to be a divider between the two but can’t drag/expand it.

nerobot
    Participant

Tabs to spaces – will be added.

Docs manuals – will be added. I don’t know why you can’t drag divider, it should to work.

Xaron
    Participant

Thanks!

I’ve got a very, very strange problem with Ted2Go under Windows 10. With Ted2go 2.7 (Monkey 1.1.08) everything was fine but with Ted2go 2.8 (Monkey 1.1.09) it looks like the title bar of the window at the top overlaps the canvas of Ted so the menubar is now below the title bar…

Please take a look at the attached screenshots.

edit: And it makes it even more unusable because the mouse coordinates doesn’t match either. :/

edit2: Looks like this is a problem with some laptops using Intel HD Graphics as fallback for my GTX 1050 in my Dell XPS 15. Apparently Blender had the same problem: https://developer.blender.org/T51521

skaven
    Participant

did the theme for ted2 change in new versions?

i thought mine was bugged and switched to this ´warm´ theme but it looks like xaron also has that theme after fresh a install

its weird that the dafult theme is so ugly it makes ted2 look bad

i think the default theme should be a nice one like ´hollow´ or ´prime´ like before

Xaron
    Participant

Ok, was definitely a driver issue.

Regaring the theme, I absolutely love that warm one. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 586 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.