TumbleWeed

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Diffrenzy 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

MarkB
    Participant

Just to liven it up a bit.

This is what this site,and Mark Sibley has become.

abakobo
    Participant

Pathetic

therevills
    Participant

Most of the action is on Discord!

DruggedBunny
    Participant

I somehow suspect Discord is irrelevant to Monsieur B’s intentions anyway…

I can’t help but imagine that 3 rather uninterested replies over a period of more than 24 hours was somewhat disappointing to him too.

Amon
    Participant

I don’t get this guy. He has voiced and made his personal feelings, regarding MX2 and Mr. Sibly, very clear, many times before yet still hangs around here continually being negative. Quite why he just doesn’t call it a day, migrate away from the site, move on to another forum and software where he will be happy is beyond me.

@markb. MoneyX2 is obviously not right for you and neither is this quiet forum. Call it a day and find somewhere else that satisfies your needs or stay here and troll away. Personally, finding somewhere else might help you and your stress levels.

MarkB
    Participant

I come here to see the progression of Monkey2,and see no progression what so ever.

The op ratteled your cages tho didn`t it.

By the way Amon where is your Theme prefs program.Is that another failed idea.

Only Patreons get updated Monkey2.

I thought Monkey2 was free software,but you want me to pay Patreon,how on earth is that free software.

If i want the latest Monkey2.

abakobo
    Participant

you can get latest mx2 on github
    latest commit has been made yesterday

Amon
    Participant

I come here to see the progression of Monkey2,and see no progression what so ever.

Go away then and don’t come back.

By the way Amon where is your Theme prefs program.Is that another failed idea

Yes it is.

Only Patreons get updated Monkey2.

I thought Monkey2 was free software,but you want me to pay Patreon,how on earth is that free software.

If i want the latest Monkey2

Patreons get prebuilt binaries of monkeyx2. You can freely download the latest version from github though and build it yourself.

skaven
    Participant

MarkB didnt you post about how bad people at the syntaxbomb forum acted regarding monkey 2 and saying you were upset about it?

why are you now here acting just as bad?

but yes most talk happens on discord which i do not want to register for as i do not want to give them my information

so sadly i too am left out of the loop a bit as people talk less on the forums

but mark is still working on monkey 2 and you can cleary see it on github

Richard Betson
    Participant

Yawn.. Nothing here.

Diffrenzy
    Keymaster

I’m closing this because I don’t se any relevant observations from the topic starter, and the negative and wrongful statements, have been cleared up by Monkey2 users.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘TumbleWeed’ is closed to new replies.