V1.0.0 now out and hearts are back!

About Monkey 2 Forums General Discussion V1.0.0 now out and hearts are back!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Panno 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Hearts are back!

If you are backing monkey2 via Patron or paypal donation, please reply to this thread if you would like to have a ‘heart’ icon attached to your avatar in the forums.

Matthew Smith
    Participant

Why not! Thanks!

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

abakobo
    Participant

Love the power of life! <3 Happy the V1 is out!

CopperCircle
    Participant

I am a Patron, please heart me 🙂

Phil
    Participant

Also Patron here. Phil7 in the MonkeyX Forum.

Btw: On the files page the blue download-link is not working. Took me some time to figure out that there is another link in the Headline. 😉

papgar
    Participant

Patron here I would like a heart, thanks.

dmaz
    Participant

sure!

Jesse
    Participant

me too!

DruggedBunny
    Participant

Heart me up! The more the merrier!

impixi
    Participant

Congrats on the V1.0.0 milestone!

Ethernaut
    Participant

Me, me! I want a heart too!

Danilo
    Participant

*heart* I’m lovin’ it! *heart*

😉

Richard Betson
    Participant

Thanks for brining back the hearts. 🙂 Awesome job on V-1.

jihem
    Participant

Hi Mark,
    I was one of your supporters for BlitzMax (I’m sad you stopped it) and Monkey-X (with all stuff : jungle, ignition…). Since near two years, I’m fighting for PICO-8 (must be seen). It’s a very  tiny but smart game engine (128×128, 16 colors, 8Bit). I have done a lot of “cartridges” with good concepts. Now, I want to develop some of them in a more commercial way. We all have a fridge to be filled. So, I’m back (after using Shiva, Unity, Stencyl, GameMaker,…). I have made some tests with Monkey2 and… You’re always at the top. It’s a real pleasure to be back in your community. I apologize for not having found my way back earlier. Now, I will continue to do the search with PICO-8 (I have my habits) but I will use Monkey2 for the serious things : build the released softwares. I’m in your paypal monthly donator list (not as much as I want but as I could). Trying to live from our own arts, is hard… Like most of the others guys, I have to split my time so I can do another work in my day to get the missing money (doing boring things about data mining and solving human equation about capitalism : make them buy more). I hope things get well for you.
    I write, I write more and I’m near to miss why I was writing : would you like to give me an heart too? I promise, next time I will make short 😉
    Regards,
    jihem

And a highfive to all the others who help !!! You give me a good mood for the coming weeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.