V1.0.0 now out and hearts are back!

Home Forums General Discussion V1.0.0 now out and hearts are back!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Panno 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Hearts are back!

If you are backing monkey2 via Patron or paypal donation, please reply to this thread if you would like to have a ‘heart’ icon attached to your avatar in the forums.

Matthew Smith
    Participant

Why not! Thanks!

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

abakobo
    Participant

Love the power of life! <3 Happy the V1 is out!

CopperCircle
    Participant

I am a Patron, please heart me 🙂

Phil
    Participant

Also Patron here. Phil7 in the MonkeyX Forum.

Btw: On the files page the blue download-link is not working. Took me some time to figure out that there is another link in the Headline. 😉

papgar
    Participant

Patron here I would like a heart, thanks.

dmaz
    Participant

sure!

Jesse
    Participant

me too!

DruggedBunny
    Participant

Heart me up! The more the merrier!

impixi
    Participant

Congrats on the V1.0.0 milestone!

Ethernaut
    Participant

Me, me! I want a heart too!

Danilo
    Participant

*heart* I’m lovin’ it! *heart*

😉

Richard Betson
    Participant

Thanks for brining back the hearts. 🙂 Awesome job on V-1.

jihem
    Participant

Hi Mark,
    I was one of your supporters for BlitzMax (I’m sad you stopped it) and Monkey-X (with all stuff : jungle, ignition…). Since near two years, I’m fighting for PICO-8 (must be seen). It’s a very  tiny but smart game engine (128×128, 16 colors, 8Bit). I have done a lot of “cartridges” with good concepts. Now, I want to develop some of them in a more commercial way. We all have a fridge to be filled. So, I’m back (after using Shiva, Unity, Stencyl, GameMaker,…). I have made some tests with Monkey2 and… You’re always at the top. It’s a real pleasure to be back in your community. I apologize for not having found my way back earlier. Now, I will continue to do the search with PICO-8 (I have my habits) but I will use Monkey2 for the serious things : build the released softwares. I’m in your paypal monthly donator list (not as much as I want but as I could). Trying to live from our own arts, is hard… Like most of the others guys, I have to split my time so I can do another work in my day to get the missing money (doing boring things about data mining and solving human equation about capitalism : make them buy more). I hope things get well for you.
    I write, I write more and I’m near to miss why I was writing : would you like to give me an heart too? I promise, next time I will make short 😉
    Regards,
    jihem

And a highfive to all the others who help !!! You give me a good mood for the coming weeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.