Website Problems…

About Monkey 2 Forums General Discussion Website Problems…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Diffrenzy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Hi,

As you may have noticed, we’ve been having a few website problems recently.

I have no idea what happened, but css and js pages were suddenly giving ‘decoding errors’ when chrome tried to GET them from the server, causing them to fail to download. This caused issues with site styles and the syntax highlighter plugin.

This looks like it’s ‘sort of’ fixed as long as you clear your browser cache, which you can do in Chrome by hitting ‘ctrl-F5’. Unfortunately I can’t work out how to fix this on the server side – anyone have any ideas?

Anyway, the site seems to be mostly back to normal (if you ctrl-F5 anyway) although I’m sure there are still a few surprises to come.

Sheesh, all I did was a one line module mananger fix and the s#*it truly hit the fan!

Bye,
    Mark

Simon Armstrong
    Participant

All good here.

minor nit picks – The Formats drop down and some of the text in the code requester is unreadable.

Is it possible to support a standard light color scheme as alternative to default? I tried to change it in User Profile but no luck.

therevills
    Participant

Not sure if this was an existing issue or from the latest problems, but when accessing the docs from this site I get “Sorry, but I can’t find that page!” error.

Attachments:

therevills
    Participant

Code boxes are still all white:

TEST

Attachments:

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

How are you creating the codebox? With the ‘<>’ button?

therevills
    Participant

Clicking the “code” button…

Attachments:

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

this is code this is not this is this ain’t.

some more

degac
    Participant

I confirm errors in the DOC section, but codebox & co seems to work perfectly.

PS: Mark have you ever know about backup? (just lol, WP has plenty of backup plugins)

Diffrenzy
    Keymaster

mserver link on  http://monkeycoder.co.nz/monkey2-files is broken

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.