Where is canvas:Canvas declared? Why is there no FileCreate located in the std?

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Programming Help Where is canvas:Canvas declared? Why is there no FileCreate located in the std?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  eymandoo 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

eymandoo
    Participant

where is the canvas:Canvas declared in the Method OnRender(canvas:Canvas) Override ? is it in one of the C++ imports?

there does exist a _canvas:Canvas field within the window.monkey2 file but its not related. As it still renders with out this line: “_canvas=New Canvas( _frame.Width,_frame.Height )” I’m guessing its tied directly to the device driver code which is tied somewhere else. (cpp? or C/h?)

also, where ios the FileCreate function in the std.filesystem.monkey2 file? I cant see it. How can I make my own, import my own cpp lib and work from there?

got a few more questions:

1. how do we access the OpenGL draw order if we have Z buffer enabled? check the openGL ES2.0 docs online for this answer?

2. if we cant save files with information, how do all of you save your games currently? are there commands for exporting data into fields and writing those into files you already make using filestream?

3. it looks like there are alot of .cpp files and .h files, how can I convert my own CPP libs for monkey2 use? is there a guide somewhere? I want to import say Box2D or something and use it inside/along with monkey2, where do I get started? what does it require me to do…

any help is appreciated, thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.