Windows Update: Deleted Monkey2 Folder

About Monkey 2 Forums Monkey 2 Programming Help Windows Update: Deleted Monkey2 Folder

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  abakobo 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Amon
    Participant

I’ve just completed a windows update ( windows 10 ) and after completion and a reboot have noticed that my monkeyx2 folder has been deleted.

Apparently, Windows 10 thinks MX2 is a trojan. It doesn’t give me an option to allow or to report as a false positive. I’ve attached a screenie.

Attachments:

SamFisher
    Participant

Windows Defender delete the complete folder or only the exe?
    It’s the same with me from time to time that Defender delete a compiled exe. My solution was, to exclude the folders in Defender.
    To release a Application, you need maybe a digital signature?!

Amon
    Participant

Hi Sam. It removed all folders containing the exes. I’ve just tried to allow it in windows defender but the option to exclude it is greyed out. I’m googling for a solution now. I’ll post how I get on.

abakobo
    Participant

Strange.. my W10 and Windows defender are up-to-date and Defender finds no viruses on my computer even with complete virus search. I have 7 different monkey2 folders. But only self compiled I think (I’m not even sure about that).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.