XML module

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Arjailer 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Arjailer
    Participant

Example linq program:

Currently this only works in v1.0.5 if I put the following in the module’s linq.monkey2 file (which forces it to include some of the linq code, but not all of it), otherwise the linq code is all optimized out.

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Ok, this runs for me now!

Just committed compiler fixes+new binaries.

Arjailer
    Participant

Ted2 doesn’t build  🙁

Clean download of latest source, copy in “i686-5.3.0-posix-dwarf-rt_v4-rev0” and run rebuildall.bat

Edit: Also did updatemx2cc.bat and then rebuildall.bat and get same error.

Mark Sibly
    Keymaster

Hokay, try again – maybe this time!

Arjailer
    Participant

Yep – working now  🙂

I’ll try get my linq module tarted up an uploaded in the next few days.

One question: should extension Functions work? (they worked before I made this a module).

Taiphoz
    Participant

This is good to see, it’s one of the things I would need if I ever wanted to port my project to MX2 so nice to see it being done.

@Mark a suggestion for the module manager, why not have a form/submission system built into the IDE, having something in IDE would I think help prompt people to use it more, also unless you know its in there it’s fairly easy to miss.

Diffrenzy
    Keymaster

TinyXML seems to be working well!
    I’ve tried a few moderately complex XML files with it.

Problems:
    1) When parsing an XML document with attribute values with language specific characters, in my case Danish æøå ÆØÅ, monkey ignores them when outputting them to the treeview. It seems strings are truncated, when one of these chars are met.

I’m assuming tinyXML handles them ok, and it is monkey2 that’s the reason?

2) Ted2 does not show æøå (and I assume other language specific chars). Ted2 seems to save them, as the show up in Mollusk.

Arjailer
    Participant

I’m changing my code to use tinyxml, but if I declare List<XMLNode> or Stack<XMLNode> I get:

Any ideas?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.